The Brass Eagle Marauder paintball marker is a low-end mechanical semi-automatic paintball marker (gun) with a high impact polymer frame, double finger trigger, removable Spyder threaded barrel, custom ported and fluted for improved accuracy and noise reduction. Up to 300fps ball velocity when properly adjusted. It is powered by CO2, nitrogen, or compressed air. Up to 5 balls per second. 19″ length.
Summary: This is a cheap paintball gun, and it acts like it. It is inaccurate, loud, a gas hog, and breaks balls. A lot of players comment that this gun is a piece of $#!+. For a little more cash, you can do a lot better.
When you read a marker’s reviews, patterns can be seen. The following points have been compiled from various Brass Eagle reviews.
From 233 reviews:
• The Marauder is light, durable, and made of polymer composite.
• Quick release pin allows easy teardown. Cleaning and maintenance is a breeze.
• This marker is cheap; $50 approximate street price.
• This marker is very loud.
• This gun consumes air rapidly.
• This Brass Eagle marker breaks paintballs.
• There were a lot of complaints about inaccuracy.
• There were a lot of complaints about this gun being a piece of $#!+.
• This is not the best paintball gun for the price. You can do better; see the link below.
Brass Eagle Liberator Paintball Marker
- 0.68-caliber semi-automatic paintball marker
- Custom designed trigger guard with a blade double-finger trigger
- Field grade CO2, nitrogen or compressed air powered
- High-impact polymer frame for superior performance
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
Empire Paintball Mini GS Marker Dust Black/Gold
- Integrated Break-Beam Anti-Chop Eyes + Multiple Firing Modes
- Wrap-around fore grip for protection from elements and increased grip
- Venting ASA regulator with ON/OFF lever
- Only two hex wrenches needed for all screws
- Pressure controlled poppet engine for outstanding performance